Links to other great buys in our store.PLCsCircuit ProtectionCondition SensingMotor ControlsOperator InterfacesElectric MotorsPower DistributionPush ButtonsRelays/ TimersFluid PowerPlumbing/ HVACManuals (All types)Other Items
Since 2001, Oberfrank Industrial Surplus has established itself as a reputable source for new surplus and top quality used industrial parts.
Buy With Confidence
We believe in 100% customer satisfaction
Please note the photo is representative. The item may be cosmetically different then the item you are buying. Details such as color, installed options or condition are described below. For example if the picture is of a red item and the details describe a green item then you will receive a green item.
<!-- Begin Description --> Title Sumitomo CNVMS034095YBAV 51:1 Speed Reducer 34.31 Rpm 230/460V 1/3 HP Motor NIB Brand Sumitomo Manufacturers Model/Part Number CNVMS034095YBAV OIS Sku# CNVMS034095YBAV-NIB OIS Warranty
(*If blank then it is 30 days) 30 Days Qty Per Buy It Now 1 Specs: Product Type 4000 Series SM-Cyclo Speed Reducer With Integral Motor Style Single Reduction, Horizontal Output Shaft (In-Line), Flange Housing, AF Motor, AGMA Class II Ratio 51:1 Output Mounting C-Face Output RPM 34.31 Output Shaft 1.125" x 1.38" shaft with 1/4" x 1/4" x 1.18" keyway Output Torque 612 In-Lbss Input Connection Integral AF Motor Input Motor H.P. 1/3 Input Motor Voltage 230/460VAC 60 Hz, Input Motor RPM 1760 For More Info Goto Short PDF Notes SBNUM Product Condition NIB Condition Notes (if any) New surplus in the opened and cut factory box. Has very minor surface rust on face plate. OIS ID# 52487<!-- End Description -->
Item Conditions:<!-- MSTableType="layout" -->NIBNew surplus in the factory packaging. The packaging may have minor dirt, dust, writing, etc on it. NNBNew surplus with no factory box. The item may have minor shelf wear. In some cases, the item may be a pull from a cabinet that was never installed.LNCUsed, working in good condition with any notes in listed above.AS-ISThis item is being sold AS-IS and is not returnable
The buyer is responsible for any and all taxes, duties, customs fees, consulate fees, etc.
We will not change the value of the product in any way or mark it gift.
All amounts are in U.S. dollars and we only accept payments in US dollars.
Shipments made to addresses with in the U.S. 48 states will automatically be insured, either by us
or the shipper.
For insurance on shipments outside the U.S. 48 states please contact us.
Payment and Checkout instructions:
Payment is due within 7 days of the sale.
The only online payment we accept is Paypal. You can also contact us for payment methods to pay on pickup.
Please use buy it now for each product you wish to purchase, then:
If you are buying just one item (or multiples of a single item) and the shipping charge
is listed, simply pay on line via Paypal.
If you are buying multiple items:
Please wait until we have sent you a reduced total (if it is possible to combine the items to one
shipment). This will save us the hassle of having to issue a refund for any over payment you may
Shipments made within New Jersey add 7% (if you tax exempt e-mail us for further instructions)
First, we should point out that we only sell quality product and our return rate is less then 0.25%
of our sales volume!
However, should you need to return a item : We will pay the following shipping both ways on items
returned within 30 days on items which were not sold as-is (99.5% of what we sell is NOT as-is):
Shipments within the U.S. 48 states and under 50 pounds: We will pay 100% of the cost of
ground shipping both ways.
Shipments within the U.S. 48 states and over 50 pounds: We will pay for ground shipping costs up to the cost of 50 pounds to you and the buyer pays any balance.
Shipments outside of the U.S. 48 states: We will pay a maximum of $30.00 USD and the and the buyer is responsible for any balance.
In all cases, you must let us know in advance of the return and we will set up the shipping; and....
All returned product must be returned in the same condition as we sent it to you with all of the components (IE: manuals, accessories, software, MFGs packaging, etc). The money back offer is null and void if the product is not returned, has been tampered with misused, abused, exposed to weather, or is not the same product which we shipped you. Most products we sell have a serial number or some other way for us to tell it came from us.
TErms and Conditions of Sale:1. This is a legally binding contract and can only be changed in writing by Oberfrank Industrial Surplus Co .By Bidding or using buy it now you are agreeing with these Terms and Conditions. Please ask ALL questions BEFORE buying.
2. Returns are handled per our return policy stated above.
3. We have made every effort to ensure that we have reported the specifications and any problems with these products, in the listing are correct. However, you should verify this information prior to using any product. We will not be held liable for any type of loss resulting from this product for any reason. Care should be exercised when using any type of product which will be used with electricity, under pressure, to carry weight, or any other type of potentially hazardous condition. It is your responsibility to make sure that the product is used and installed properly and that it will be able to handle any type of load, pressure, electrical current or any other type of potentially hazardous condition.
4. We reserve the right to refuse bids from any buyer. Non US buyers should ask us in advance if we will have any addl requirements. Basically, if you are a real buyer and plan to pay for the product, you will have no problems.5. The buyer must pay for the item or make payment arrangements within 10 days of the auction close or we can resell the item and file a non paying bidder alert with eBay.
6. The buyer is responsible for any and all taxes and shipping costs. We collect taxes on shipments made within the state of New Jersey. If you are tax exempt and in NJ, you will need to fax us a completed and valid resale or exempt use certificate, prior to our shipping the product. For shipments made outside of the United States, the buyer is responsible for any and all VAT taxes, duties or any type of tax. Also, we WILL NOT lower the sale amount on the customs forms, please do not ask.7. Buyers will get feedback after product is paid for and they have left feedback for us. 8. We make every effort to describe the products we sell in full detail. Items listed as "like new" are used items that have had very little use. Items listed as "new" are brand new surplus and appear to have never been used. Items listed as new old stock are new surplus items which have been sitting for some time. The product may a discontinued product from the manufacturer. Items listed as "used" have been used and may shown signs of wear, minor surface rust, dirt, minor pitting of metals due to corrosion. Need more info or pictures of the product just e-mail us before you buy.
9. Returned checks are subject to a $35.00 charge.
10. In the unlikely event the item listing contains an error (such as the wrong or missing shipping charge, lot qty, etc) we will notify the buyer of the error prior to shipping the item. At our option we will either send the buyer a new total, complete the transaction under wrong terms, or cancel the sale if the buyer wishes.
11. All trademarks, registered trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owner with all rights reserved.
12. All information contained herein, including all pictures, are property of Oberfrank Industrial Surplus Co. and covered by the intellectual property laws of the United States. OISSK0012008
Copyright © 2017 - 2019East Industries limited Ltd. All Rights Reserved