66 gear pump is a rotary pump that relies on the working volume change and movement between the pump cylinder and the meshing gear to deliver the liquid or to pressurize it. The two gears, the pump body and the front and rear cover to form two enclosed spaces.
When the gear rotates, the volume of the space on the gear off side becomes small and forms a vacuum to suck the liquid, and the volume of the space on the gear meshing side changes from large to large Small, and the liquid into the pipe to go.
The suction chamber and the discharge chamber are separated by the meshing lines of the two gears. The pressure at the discharge port of the gear pump depends entirely on the resistance at the pump outlet.
The concept of the gear pump is very simple, that is, its most basic form is the same size of the two gears in a tight fit with the internal rotation of the shell, the shell of the internal similar to the "8" shape, the two gear mounted inside , The outer diameter of the gear and the two sides with the shell closely. The material from the extruder enters the middle of the two gears at the suction port and fills the space, moving along the housing as the teeth rotate, and finally discharging when the teeth are engaged.
Our Company is proud to support our quality products with sumitomo B18B2632BTB199
66 services before and after the sale.
We have Regional Sales Managers that will work with you to identify opportunities, review requirements, provide training and assist with forecasting and commercial
concerns. Our Industry Service Specialists will take it to the next level by providing field services such as; sumitomo B18B2632BTB199
66 inspections, hands on training and
assistance with installation, inspection, maintenance, reinstallation, field repair and/or factory reconditioning.
We can provide complete sumitomo B18B2632BTB199
66 application review by combining the efforts of your operations and maintenance personnel with our design and application
engineers. Our Industry Service Specialist’s comprehensive review of the bearings to be inspected or removed from service to determine where you will best benefit
from making improvements.
This total approach of application, equipment, products and maintenance will lead to Our company’s goal of helping you establish the best practices for your specific
situation resulting in the best value and return on bearing and maintenance expense through improved performance and reduced downtime.
Direct current motor
sumitomo D/C motor B18B2632BTB19966
· All shipments are sent standard ground unless requested differently.
· We can ship UPS next day air (red) per your request. Unless requested, all next day air shipments will be for the 10:30 a.m. delivery.
· We can ship early A.M., but you must include that in your Paypal payment notes.
· Shipping is based on buyers location; We recommend that you contact us for correct shipping prices for large items. Rates are subject to change and contacting us will ensure buyer receives purchased item with the correct shipping terms.
· Buyer is responsible for ALL shipping fees incurred, unless otherwise noted.
- We know that when someone buys an item from us, there is an urgency to receive that item. Therefore we strive to Pack and Ship the same day payment has cleared.
- All items are also available for pick up in person.