Sumitomo CNVX-6095DAE gear pump is a rotary pump that relies on the working volume change and movement between the pump cylinder and the meshing gear to deliver the liquid or to pressurize it. The two gears, the pump body and the front and rear cover to form two enclosed spaces.
When the gear rotates, the volume of the space on the gear off side becomes small and forms a vacuum to suck the liquid, and the volume of the space on the gear meshing side changes from large to large Small, and the liquid into the pipe to go.
The suction chamber and the discharge chamber are separated by the meshing lines of the two gears. The pressure at the discharge port of the gear pump depends entirely on the resistance at the pump outlet.
The concept of the gear pump is very simple, that is, its most basic form is the same size of the two gears in a tight fit with the internal rotation of the shell, the shell of the internal similar to the "8" shape, the two gear mounted inside , The outer diameter of the gear and the two sides with the shell closely. The material from the extruder enters the middle of the two gears at the suction port and fills the space, moving along the housing as the teeth rotate, and finally discharging when the teeth are engaged.
Our Company is proud to support our quality products with Sumitomo CNVX-6095DAE services before and after the sale.
We have Regional Sales Managers that will work with you to identify opportunities, review requirements, provide training and assist with forecasting and commercial
concerns. Our Industry Service Specialists will take it to the next level by providing field services such as; Sumitomo CNVX-6095DAE inspections, hands on training and
assistance with installation, inspection, maintenance, reinstallation, field repair and/or factory reconditioning.
We can provide complete Sumitomo CNVX-6095DAE application review by combining the efforts of your operations and maintenance personnel with our design and application
engineers. Our Industry Service Specialist’s comprehensive review of the bearings to be inspected or removed from service to determine where you will best benefit
from making improvements.
This total approach of application, equipment, products and maintenance will lead to Our company’s goal of helping you establish the best practices for your specific
situation resulting in the best value and return on bearing and maintenance expense through improved performance and reduced downtime.
Please read the description before ordering
This auction is for :Sumitomo:Type: CNVX-6095DAE *** LOCAL PICKUP ONLY ***
What you see in the following pictures is what youll get !
We Accept PayPal
We Accept MasterCard, Visa
***Note to Canadian and Quebec residents : buyers must pay taxes on all purchases***
- Please contact us by email or phone BEFORE leaving negative feedback, we will work with you to solve the problem.
- This item is fully tested, packed and complete.
- Bidder is responsible for verifying compatibility with existing equipment. We assume no responsibility and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your systems configuration.
- Feel free to contact us prior to bidding if you have any specific requirements, configurations or technical questions.
- The warranty is not applicable for AS IS item
- If you receive a defective or wrong item please contact us by email, within 2 business days of delivery.
- Returned merchandise must be packed in the original shipping material
- All products are subject to a 25% restock fee on all returns or wrongfully ordered items.
- Freight on all returns must be PREPAID.